A day In Berlin
Today I’m in Berlin, Germany with my beloved friend, Marga! I met Marga this May 2018 while I was running half-marathons around European cities, Berlin was my second stop and the vibes and multicultural feeling of this city made me to come back.
Berlin is the first stop on my two & half month journey, I am looking forward to explore again, connect with awesome people and of course, enjoy typical German food.
Why I love Berlin?
- Walking around the Tiergarten on a beautiful day.
- Eating a Berliner pastry
- Learn about East Berlin’s fractured past at the Stasi Museum
- Take a city tour in a classic DDR Trabant car
- Party life, yes .. serious Techno here folks!
- Following the path of the Berlin Wall around town
- Do as the Berliners do and enjoy an afternoon cake and coffee
In Berlin there are more comers than goers..
Facts about Marga
- She used to be a flight attendant and traveled the world
- She loves eating on her bed
- She is passionate about crafting things
- She has a successful business on Etsy
- She is the host of the “Personal Paparazzi in Berlin“
- She has her amazing wedding photography business.
Recently I started working on something that I was always dreaming for, a global family! The family members share common values and excitement for travelling & hosting. Marga is the first family member from Berlin!
Marga’s favourite quote
Whatever you are, be a good one.