A day In Los Angeles
Today I’m in Los Angeles, the city of fallen angels and the warm, sunny weather. I felt the need to write some words down for this gorgeous city and mention a spontaneous moment in the LA metro.
Dane’s response was super friendly and after he show me how to buy the correct ticket, he wave me to follow him since we both go to the same direction. We spend an hour together and since we found common interests, we talk openly about life and previous experiences.
Los Angeles, the city of fallen angels and the warm, sunny weather.
Why I love Los Angeles?
- The views from the top of parking structures
- The diversity of residential architecture
- Arriving in Santa Monica and suddenly finding yourself enveloped in a blanket of fog
- The Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Los Angeles weather is always just right
- The best food from all around the world
- Los Angeles is the creative capital of the world
- Having breakfast at Eggslut in Venice
In Los Angeles
there are more cars
there are people..
Facts about Dane
Dane is originally from Halifax, Virginia but he is based in Los Angeles, California. He moved out to LA to make music, and he felt like this was the place to network and really build a foundation to allow him to continue creating. At this point, he wants to be known as the hired gun who could walk into your studio and write, sing, produce, engineer, play guitar, drums, keyboard. More about Dane, here!
Dane’s favourite quote
A wise man knows he knows nothing.